“GREAT dinner and Key Lime Pie!”

Kiss The Cook Cafe'
Ranked #26 of 253 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had a wonderful Saturday dinner, and owner Joe and his niece Cookie were warm and friendly. Small but we were told the restaurant is moving soon to a larger location in Sturtevant. Creative recipes and healthy alternatives; a welcome surprise for frequent travelers to Racine...looking forward to the new location where Joe told us he will be further experimenting with new ways to cook vegetables and sauces!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

An eclectic menu and great service make this restaurant worth a try! Everyone from our 8 year old to our 17 year old found something they loved for breakfast. The service was quick and friendly.

2  Thank Langangel
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Ate breakfast at kiss the cook today.. I can't begin to explain how happy I was. My waitress was very sweet and attentive. She was able to explain every question I had about the food on the menu ! (FYI almost everything is homemade and made to order) I was excited. This meal really made me feel like I was eating at home with the family. Nice to be able to dine out and still feel as comfortable as if u were home! Reminded me of my moms home cooking.

1  Thank Nweber8589
Reviewed June 19, 2014

his is a fantastic breakfast spot. Everything made from scratch, including the wonderful selection of jams. i had the peach moscato which was heavenly. Co-owner told us they are moving in August to a new location.

2  Thank Trotpeg
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is no ordinary cafe. The menu items are created and prepared by the cook/owner. Delicious and unique dishes; fun atmosphere. Prices are very reasonable. Love to support local business.

1  Thank BridgetOzzie