“Awesome Service of Steak”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #81 of 254 Restaurants in Racine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We went here on 12/20/13 for Our Christmas Dinner. My husband had the Fort Worth and I had the 22oz Ribeye. Both to perfection!! Waitress very good, food very hot and tender with juices flowing!! So many people waiting. Maybe they should do "Call ahead setting". We always do. We always come back and do!! See you all!!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Stopped here for lunch while visiting Racine. This was the first time I ordered a sandwich at a Texas Roadhouse instead of a steak. I had the prime rib sandwich it was on special for $9.00. It was very good. We also had the pickle slices and I can't complain about them. I have never had a bad meal at a Texas Roadhouse so far. The beer is good and very cold which is always a plus. Even when a roadhouse is packed with people the sitting always seems very comfortable and you never feel like your right next to someone. The staff was very friendly and always smiling. Love this steakhouse chain!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We went to Texas Roadhouse in Racine, WI, and ordered a steak dinner with sweet potatoes, green beans and rolls and everything was so hot and delicious and served really fast! Our waitress was amazing and went out of her way to accommodate us! We will be going back soon and highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

This location is really cramped impaired to Kenosha. Food was fine, nothing to write home about but was satisfying. Our server, Ryan, was really attentive and kept our bread basket full. Manager was rather blah, especially when receiving a compliment about our server. It didn't seem to phase him that some one was actually complimenting rather than complain.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

SteakHouse. Ordered Medium Rare. Got Medium Well. Took so long for replacement had to get my steak to go. No discount. Enough said.