“Food is fine, but restaurant is cramped”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #128 of 251 Restaurants in Racine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This location is really cramped impaired to Kenosha. Food was fine, nothing to write home about but was satisfying. Our server, Ryan, was really attentive and kept our bread basket full. Manager was rather blah, especially when receiving a compliment about our server. It didn't seem to phase him that some one was actually complimenting rather than complain.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

SteakHouse. Ordered Medium Rare. Got Medium Well. Took so long for replacement had to get my steak to go. No discount. Enough said.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

My in laws are in from Arizona. We came here on Aug 02/13 for Dinner. We "all had steaks". All were smacking good!!! Tender and juicy!! Ma says the "beef in Arizona is tough as shoe leather"!!
So glad they love it!! We will be back before they leave!! Thanks All!!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My colleague and I ate at Texas Roadhouse after a day of shopping. It was the perfect place to go, since I was really hungry with all the walking. I immediately ate the complimentary bread and nuts while waiting for our order.

I love the Road Kill! very tender, and it has a full taste. I also ordered a Cactus Blossom Onion Rings, and I think it was the best I've had. Crunchy, too. I liked that it has no onion aftertaste, it taste just like fries (and that's a plus for me).

The customer service was good. I am not accustomed with unsweetened iced tea, but the waitress (I think her name was Brittany?) gladly served us with a sweetened one.

I liked the atmosphere there, cool setup esp with the bunch of TVs airing different (sports) channels.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Texas Roadhouse is always good. If you go before 6PM on the weekdays you can get some cheaper dinner specials. Have gone there several times in the last several months and have always been satisfied with everything.

1  Thank PROF_CONSULTANT

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!