“Awesome Rib-Eye!!”

Ranked #81 of 254 Restaurants in Racine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We went here on 05/10/13 for Supper. Everything was great food to great service. Prices were getting higher but it's more worth every penny!! Great Bone In Ribeye!
Great to the last bite! Sirloin tender too!!
We just LOVE steak!! We enjoy the service!
We will be back!!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was very disappointed to have over an hour wait in my car due to the huge crowd in the waiting area of the restaurant. However it was my fault for not getting a reservation. Once we did get a table the night was better. Even though the staff had to be exhausted from running like crazy all night, they were all very welcoming. Our food came quickly and no errors. Our waiter was amazing and the food was great as usual.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Food was not bad.Took daughter,son inlaw,2 granddaughters.
Waitress was very nice.Place was busy.Forgot my applesauce,au jus,3 times and appetizer came after we were eating our meals.I mentioned it,and received an,"oh,Im sorry".
It is not my job to keep track of everyones food.That is why they write it down.It also isnt my job to do the right thing.IT IS THERE JOB! Bill was $75.00.I left $10 tip.I was very very generous.

My 1st visit there was very good. This was my second.

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and can tell you that the food is great, staff is friendly, and atmosphere is lively. If you are looking for a quieter place, that isn't line dancing to celebrate your birthday, check out lonestar steakhouse about a block east. All my meals have been great, and you will not be hungry when you leave. Check out their specials as well. I've added a photo. The place can be loud, that should really be your only concern. Love their steaks.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I had been to other Texas Roadhouses, so when I heard we were getting one I was counting down the days until it opened. As always they have great steaks, chicken, and pulled pork. The only down fall is that they do the all you can eat peanuts and people throw the shells on the floor. I kind of find it gross.