“service was,eh.”

Dining options: Reservations
sturtevant
“service was,eh.”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Food was not bad.Took daughter,son inlaw,2 granddaughters.
Waitress was very nice.Place was busy.Forgot my applesauce,au jus,3 times and appetizer came after we were eating our meals.I mentioned it,and received an,"oh,Im sorry".
It is not my job to keep track of everyones food.That is why they write it down.It also isnt my job to do the right thing.IT IS THERE JOB! Bill was $75.00.I left $10 tip.I was very very generous.

My 1st visit there was very good. This was my second.

• Visited February 2013

“Everything's bigger in Texas”
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and can tell you that the food is great, staff is friendly, and atmosphere is lively. If you are looking for a quieter place, that isn't line dancing to celebrate your birthday, check out lonestar steakhouse about a block east. All my meals have been great, and you will not be hungry when you leave. Check out their specials as well. I've added a photo. The place can be loud, that should really be your only concern. Love their steaks.

Wisconsin
“Great food”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I had been to other Texas Roadhouses, so when I heard we were getting one I was counting down the days until it opened. As always they have great steaks, chicken, and pulled pork. The only down fall is that they do the all you can eat peanuts and people throw the shells on the floor. I kind of find it gross.

• Visited August 2012
Wisconsin
“Pretty Good!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Loved the rolls and cinnamon butter. That could be my meal alone. haha. The steak was very good, and I ate many peanuts as well. Service here was surprisingly good, they had 20 servers working. And they practically run around the restaurant! Will go here very soon. I hope they keep it up, as most new places do not.

• Visited July 2012
“Go For It-The 20oz Rib Eye-bone in”
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Hey All!! Try that steak! I always order one. The kitchen knows me and staff of how I love my steak! Came tonight, and we were NOT disappointed at all!! Perfection!! My husband had the Special!
And he finished it too! They missed us too!! We will be back again!! Come everyone!! Try it and you'll be hooked!!!- like us!!!

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!