“Would recommend and will return!”
Review of Javier's Cuisine

Javier's Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 246 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: Mexican, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Racine, Wisconsin
“Would recommend and will return!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal here tonight. The chips were hot and fresh and the salsa was good too. If you like spicy, ask for the green tomatillo salsa, otherwise they only bring the mild out for the gringos. The steak a la mexi was spicy as requested but with real fresh flavor, not just heat. Steak tacos were delicious as well with fresh cilantro lime and avocado. We will definitely be back!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank rd9

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Feeling Special”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Just celebrated my 75th birthday with a wonderful family gathering at Javier's and what a great experience. They went out of their way to make it a special occasion with a beautiful table and party center piece. Everyone went home feeling so well fed and the atmosphere was so inviting.
Yes, the food.....oh so good. My vote for the very best!!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Diane C
“Celebrating everyday!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I enjoy Javier's routinely, but for my mother's 75th birthday, they went out of their way to make it special for us! I called ahead and they decorated the table and put a bouquet of balloons out for my mother to feel special. The service was wonderful (Nancy is the BEST!) and the food was awesome (as usual). I will never get tired of recommending this wonderful restaurant. Javier is a master of sauces and each time I eat there I am entertained by his food sorcery! Thank you so much for making this such a delightful celebration for my mom's special birthday:)

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Kathy M
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great place!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great food, friendly service, the best specials around!!! My husband always gets the special and has never been disappointed. Best Mexican food in Racine!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Deborah S
“Great Gluten Free Menu here!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Javier's is one of my favorite restaurants when I visit Racine, and one of my favorite Mexican restaurants anywhere. Javier has created an awesome Gluten Free menu that is one of the best I've seen yet. Soooo many choices. I was in heaven! I have several allergies, and Javier was more than willing to customize a meal for me that met my needs for gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, egg-free and nut-free! The hand made guacamole, made at tableside to your liking (your choice of fixins) is fabulous! I had the skirt steak with sauteed onions and red potatoes with their home made verde' sauce. Margarita's are good, too! It was a nice, casual atmosphere suitable for couples, family or out with friends. Javier and his wife are very sociable and their genuine hospitality makes dining here a wonderful experience. You will leave happy and satisfied.

• Visited June 2014