“food”

Ranked #12 of 250 Restaurants in Racine
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Great BBQ ribs. People go there for the food not the abvience.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

My family of 5 had gone there once a few years ago for our twins birthday. Only reason "once" is because it's on the opposite side of town. We had to wait for a bit to get seated but also did not know how busy it can get because it's so good. We can go early next time & wait for the doors to open. You can smell the BBQ outside from the chimney. My children loved the ribs. Although being a rib joint, hubby & I ordered steaks. I don't eat much red meat, but as I was walking out, I had to tell the owners that it was THE best steak I had ever had at a restaurant. They also sat us at the best table in the place. Well worth the wait.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Relaxed atmosphere, great staff, like Mike the bartender extraordinaire, and ribs that will be the best you ever had!!!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I like to order different items and try the specials, I have never been disappointed. The salad, the potatoe and the main course are always more than wonderful. The ribs are fall off the bone, melt in your mouth great. And if you can, save room for dessert especially the banana walnut cake and chocolate brownies. The fun atmosphere and friendly service make Oh Dennis the place to go in Racine for dinner.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

What a great experience. We were amazed by the size of the shrimp; they looked like small lobsters. The shrimp were tasty and the Saratoga fries were delicious. The ribs were very tender and fell off the bone. We would definitely go back to Oh Dennis' when we are back in town. A trip to please all taste buds.

Been to Oh Dennis? Share your experiences!