“Clean”

SC Johnson Headquarters
Ranked #1 of 32 things to do in Racine
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you’re a Frank Lloyd Wright fan, a unique aircraft enthusiast or simply love our household products, you’re always welcome to visit SC Johnson.We welcome visitors and offer free public tours that provide different views of the company's inspired architecture, including: •The Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Administration Building •The award-winning Foster + Partners-designed Fortaleza Hall •The SC Johnson Gallery: At Home with Frank Lloyd Wright •Film showings of the Academy Award-winning documentary To Be Alive! and the acclaimed Carnauba: A Son’s Memoir at The Golden Rondelle Theater. All tours also include a visit to The Lily Pad, our gift shop.
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Wow we we're impressed, especially with Sam's plane in the atrium. Air quality was fresh and everything was so bright and clean.

All reviews
"corporate campus"
"office space"
"tour includes"

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Took my wife and daughter to a Saturday Landmarks Tour. This is a FREE 2 hour tour of the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Administration building and (forget the designer) Fortaleza Hall. We really enjoyed it.

Reservations are very easy online, although we had to book a month in advance. Questions are answered very promptly by email. The staff on site were very welcoming, like you walked into their home.

The tour was excellent. This is a gorgeous corporate campus, meticulously maintained. I've seen many FLLW designed homes, the Admistration building is simply amazing, it must really be seen to be appreciated. I'm a huge fan of what he was able to envision and accomplish over 70 years ago - nothing like the boring office boxes built today. On Saturdays you get to see the executive 3rd floor, an extra bonus. The central tower in the complex is not part of the tour, not all of FLLW's designs were practical and the tower doesn't meet newer occupancy codes.

The tour guide was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. You are on a "factory tour", so you get background on the Johnson family, the company, and its products. To me that is also what makes the tour complete, their story is very much entwined with Wright. I would highly recommend this.

Don'f forget to grab a Kringle on your way out of town, its a local specialty at a few local bakeries.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I try to imagine going to work everyday and sitting at a Frank Lloyd Wright designed desk with all of the trimmings. This building is different from his residential designs and help to show the breadth of his talents. If you are here you should also try to see Wingspread at the same time which isn't far away.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

You can go online to schedule a tour, which I tried at first. But when there were no time slots available for the day I was going to be there, I called them directly. Even though via computer, they were booked, the receptionist was able to squeeze the two of us in. Word to the wise...book this well in advance if it is important to you.

2  Thank belldix