“Nice "Gift Shop"”

Cuisines: American
Montello, Wisconsin
“Nice "Gift Shop"”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The thing I liked most about this place were the uniquely prepared, affordable gift baskets they offer for sale. Take a look @ those for sure! You will definitely find something for an upcoming celebration. As for the restaurant, I went on a non flea market Saturday & it was full. It's not a good place to spontaneously take a big group. Although they have a wheelchair ramp & my table had an extra chair we weren't using, an employee told me they do not allow baby strollers (Smaller than a wheelchair) in because they don't have space for it. Which I found odd. I had a ruben sandwich with fries. It was ho hum. Nothing spectacular or worth coming back for, but not terrible either.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank adventurecutie

Pine Knot, Kentucky
“Excellent Affordable Food”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

One of their busiest weekends. This place runs like a well oiled machine.

The breakfast was perfect. Eggs made well. Fresh fried potatoes ~ mmmm, and the best pancakes we've had in a long time. Also, nice hot tea selection

Service was accurate and met our needs.

• Visited August 2013
Waupaca
“Fantastic Cinnamon Rolls”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I wish I lived near by so I could indulge this delectable at least every week if not daily. They are huge and unforgettable. Make sure you stop in when you go to Princeton's flea market, just 2 blocks away

• Visited June 2013
Whitewater, Wisconsin
“Home cooking!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Small and quaint place -clean! Nice to see someone prepare your food in front of you. Food was delicious...ate too late in the day in order to be able to eat a bigger dinner...our fault, not Jillian's!

Visited June 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Think small town diner with scrumptious homestyle food”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great sandwiches. Establishment is small, but service is good and food is delicious. I would recommend this place, and had no impression of the place being unsatisfactory in terms of cleanliness.

We stopped for lunch, will definitely make a future stop to try out breakfast.

• Visited September 2012