“This place is awful. Bad customer service.”

Muddy Waters Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Woodbury, Minnesota
“This place is awful. Bad customer service.”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

My husband and I went to Muddy Waters tonight and the place was VERY cold inside so we wanted to be seated outside.We waited for the host and she said she couldn't seat us a the 2 empty tables because they were for 4 people not just 2. I couldn't believe it. She said we could sit inside and I proceeded to tell her I wasn't dressed warm enough to sit inside. She then said that she would go ask the waitress if she could sit us at her table. She came back and said the waitress said no. I couldn't believe it. Then I asked for a manager and guess what.....there wasn't one. What a dumb policy. I will NEVER go back. I will also tell my friends not to go. The host had blonde hair and young. Chastised us as we were leaving.

• Visited June 2011
3 Thank Liz43656

Twin Cities, MN
“Private celebration on deck: good food, refreshments, service and view”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Attended a small private party on the deck. Great refreshments and food, attentive service. Great onion rings. I didn't see the inside of the restaurant; it was so nice out on the deck! Even a loud, long train passing by added to the atmosphere. Would definitely come here again for lunch, dinner or drinks.

• Visited June 2011
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great, food, ambience and service”
Reviewed April 17, 2011

From the outside you are unsure if you should give it a try but it was totally worth it. It looks very modern inside and they have a unique menu. We got the honey glazed chicken which had a lot of flavor and nice and juicy and then the almond crusted chicken as the second dish. That was our favorite. So much flavor! Our waitress was very helpful and answered our questions. We were sat upstairs next to the bar and by the windows out looking their patio and the water. Would come to this restaurant again if we were ever in the area.

Visited April 2011
Prescott, wi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Atmosphere & Food in Town”
Reviewed November 29, 2010

The atmosphere is incredible. It feels like you are sitting in an upscale restaurant. It is very warm and cozy. The food is amazing if you like to deviate from the "typical" bar food. It has a wide array of choices, presentation is great and the food tastes wonderful . I recommend the pizza, rice wrapped shrimp, scallops and of course, cheese curds. The wait staff is friendly and I'm looking forward to the next lemon drop martini very soon.

Horsham, United Kingdom
“A great surprise”
Reviewed October 31, 2010

The restaurant didn't look distinguished from the street (except for the name), but when you go through to the patio over the river, it is lively and has atmosphere. There were plenty o people there. The food is what you would expect, but well cooked and very well served.

1 Thank Photo131