“Everything Good!”
Review of Blue Spoon Cafe

Blue Spoon Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The Blue Spoon Café is a casual, Euro-style restaurant offering “food with personality”. Enjoy a variety of flavorful breakfast, lunch and dinner entrées each specially prepared to enhance your taste experience in a comfortable, relaxing environment.The Blue Spoon Café is located in the heart of downtown Prairie du Sac since 2000. Our three tiered patio overlooks the beautiful Wisconsin River and is a perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal or glass of wine with friends and family. Wine Tasting events are held monthly.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

If your'e in town visiting a Wollersheim Winery event, be prepared for long lines and waiting for a table to open up. This place is POPULAR!
You order your food at the counter, then it's brought to your table. We had lunch, every order was different and no dissapointments. Splurged on desert, again excellent.
Definately not Culver's food!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

When we pass through Prairie du Sac, we always stop here! It is owned by Culver's, but is not like Culver's. The food is creative and delicious! I had the Tuscan Grilled Cheese, which has fresh mozzarella, pesto and bread with cloves of garlic baked right in! YUM! I had a half sandwich along with a side salad and it was great! We love the view of the Wisconsin River as well and often return here for lunch after paddling the river.
Can't wait unitl we can come back!

2  Thank kimmycanoe
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We first found this restaurant by picking the cute name on a list via our cell phones. However, since then, we gave it the proper respect it deserves. We went back this time because the ambience of the back patio overlooking the river cannot be beat. And the FOOD! Had the tuna tapenade but everything we've had there is delicious and homemade. They make all their breads. The service is friendly and incredible. It is off the beaten path but well worth the side trip to Prairie Du Sac. Love it.

1  Thank Swanie62
Reviewed August 8, 2013

After a hard day of hiking the trails, I decided to head to the one spot where the service was outstanding and the food wasn't half bad either. Everytime I go there, I order the smoked slamon salad. It is reasonably priced (less than $10) and it was a good sized salad. Today was no execption except for one "small" thing. It had literally a half a pound slab of meat on it. I mean, THAT is the way to present a salad to a person who was very calorically challanged. It had it all: crisp (not limp) romaine, homemade dressing, lots of salmon, 2 quartered tomatoes, 2 large eggs and fresh parmesan. I took a pic because I knew no one had a salad like this. I took my time savoring it, plus the ambiance of the Wis River, it could not be beat.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I love sitting outside and watching the Wisconsin River flow by. The food is great, wine selection wide, varied and very good. The staff members are all very nice, friendly, efficient and great people who always great you with a smile and hello.

The patio is a great place during the summer to enjoy a leisurely meal and a glass of nice dark red wine. The staff never make you feel like you must move on. They offer Wollersheim wines in addition to Italian, French, and Argentinian. I have the Tuna sandwich most often and love the mix of tuna, olives and other seasonings. Sides are great: potato salad, coleslaw or traditional chips.

And you can't leave the restaurant without a dish of their homemade Gelato. Coffee Crunch is one that will bring you back often, or maybe Carmel Swirl............mmmm.

And if that is not enough, the place is always sparkling clean. They have a large room one can reserve for banquets.