“Good meal at a good price”

Huckleberry's Restaurant
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Service and food were good. The salad bar had a variety of vegetables, sun flower seeds etc. All were fresh and the bar was well-maintained and stocked.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I went here back in October 2012. I would not recommend this restaurant. The night that we went we decided to try their buffet because they were having music and dancing, not that my husband dances, but we do enjoy music. It came as a total surprise that it was much more like going to a business lucheon. There were no individual tables for just two. We were seated at a long table with people we didn't know at all. The food wasn't anything to write home about. I would have much rather spent the money on better quality food.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This restaurant is very nice. Friendly staff. Has a salad bar. Good food. Prime rib special on Friday nights, very good. Has a small gift shop as well.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The cook needs to go before I ever come back again. No free meal will ever get me to come back. I don't know where this cook came from but he does not know what he is doing. I do not recommend this Restaurant to anyone.

Thank TammyHert.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Sure is a neat name but it also has great food. I ate dinner and breakfast and I thoroughly enjoyed both meals.