“Very good cheese curds, dinner so-so”

Fort Mulligan's Grillpub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2014

The deep fried cheese curds were very good. My dinner was filet and shrimp. The shrimp was good but the filet was not very tender and was slightly over cooked. Since the restaurant was across from our hotel it was very convenient but not worthwhile. The service was good.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We were passing through on vacation and found this place by asking a customer at a gas station where was a good place to eat. The first place she recommended was closed so we came here, lucky for us. The waitress was friendly and the food was very good. I had walleye and my husband had a pork loin that he said was the best he had ever eaten. The place is nice, old but clean. Historical as well. Great find.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Food not so good. Service okay. Taco salad was icky. Woudn't eat there again. My husband's sandwich was mushy. Kid's food was okay. Waiter didn't really fill drinks.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Mulligans is the perfect place for casual dining in Prairie du Chien. Friendly staff. Excellent food. Must have the cheese curds!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Ate lunch here around 2 pm on a weekday and had a good experience. Loved the charm of the old, restored building. Our server was very good and made excellent recommendations from the menu. I dined with my fussy friend (who is also a terrific cook) and both she and I enjoyed our selections. Sandwiches are quite good and I liked the selections of side items. Would recommend the freshly prepared onion rings.

1  Thank WisconsinTarheel