“Worth the 4 hour drive!!!!”
Review of Spring Lake Inn

Spring Lake Inn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We live 4 hours (exactly 4 hours) from this restaurant, and have made the trip many times over the years. The Saturday night prime rib is the very best you will ever have. period. We have had several other items on their menu as well (A++ to the scallops), but we never pass up the prime rib! Be prepared to wait for a table, but you will not be disappointed. The servers run their butts off, but are always friendly. If you leave this place hungry, it's your fault not theirs! They do everything right at this little roadside restaurant :)

3  Thank BobbieWalley

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great food. My wife and I had the prime rib on Saturday night. It was excellent. I have never had a cut of beef that big. And I got the medium sized cut. Very nice relish tray as well. Service was fast and very good. We got there after the rush on a sat night, around eight. It was very busy earlier. Everything was just great and reasonably priced. Under forty for two people both eating prime rib and a drink. Be sure to bring cash though, no credit debit accepted.

1  Thank 32Scott32
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We took a Harley ride up to this neck of the woods and in passing this supper club the aroma coming down near the road was awesome!! So for dinner we rode back here and the place was packed. Saturday night. They don't take names, just male or female and the color of shirts your wearing. Grabbed a drink from the bar and sat out on the back deck patio while we waited. So quaint. Menus were then brought and we placed our order. When the table was ready they came back out and got us and our salads and relish tray were already waiting for us on the table.

My husband got the medium size prime rib, me the small. His was so huge and both were so tasty!!! Well seasoned with rosemary and so juicy!!! Prices are so much better than what we would have paid back in Chicago. A must stop for dinner hands down.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

If you are up for a great steak, ribs or seafood you must eat here.
We were staying over night in Prairie Du Chien and the manager at our Motel suggested this restaurant...It is AWESOME!
Great food with great service at a reasonable price the Spring Lake Inn can't be beat!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

sorry to say I was not impressed. the waitress stuck her finger in my salad, the Cajun shrimp had no flavor, and was mushy in texture... and my husband'sfries were soaking in the prime rib juice on the bottom of his plate.

1  Thank kkbsmc