“We ordered carry outs”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We ordered carry outs to take to our hotel. We sat at the front counter and the staff was friendly. One lady gave us ice water to enjoy while we waited for our order. It didn't take long and we enjoyed our food.

1  Thank MidwestIris

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband, his sisters and myself went to Coaches and none of us plan on going back. the restaurant was strangely dark inside, dirty, and smelly. I ordered the chicken strips and could only get down two of them. they tasted very weird. about 15 minutes later I ended up getting sick. the workers were very nice, but all the food was terrible.

1  Thank Abyrose91
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We went for breakfast and I had the chicken Fried Steak is huge and tastes awesome! Stop if you are looking for a place to go!

1  Thank Wsr0224
Reviewed July 26, 2012

They have the best Chicken and dumpling soup there. It's a staple and can be ordered anytime. It's a moderately=priced place where the kids can be a little noisy and people greet each other as they walk in. It's definitely a local favorite place to eat.

2  Thank Kim S
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This place was recommended to us by the motel we stayed at as being a family diner. ick is all I can say. First thing I noticed when I walked in was the smell. Have you ever walked into a motel room and it smells like wet carpet with some funky smell of the cleaner? Well that is what this restaurant smelled like. The menu selection was very limited in variety. No real dinners, mainly sandwiches. Prices were okay, but definitely would not eat there again.