“Simply - Very Good”
Review of Simply Cafe

Simply Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: Prairie Du Chien, WI 53821 relatively new coffee house - nice web site - I enjoy eating there
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Traveling in Iowa & Wisconsin recently and learned about Simply. Our first stop there we missed them because we didn't arrive till about 4:00 and they close at 3:00 p.m. We thought that was a little early to close, but we're not locals and just traveling through, so we went back the next day in the morning for coffee drinks and something to eat. They make very good coffee drinks and are very friendly and helpful in making whatever modifications you may want to your drink. My spouse's breakfast sandwich needed a little seasoning. My soup was excellent. The roasted tomato garlic soup has a wonderful flavor. Very comfortable place to spend some time. He had some of their baked goods and was very pleased with his choices. If we're in the area again, we will definitely return to Simply.

1  Thank znewmex

Reviewed July 3, 2013

While we were camping at Wyalusing State park, we wanted a place to go for lunch and to get wifi. we were recommended to go here. Simply fabulous. The decor was inviting, with sofa's to sit and read and table and chairs that reminded one of being home. My husband and I ordered the you pick two. I had their soup of the day roasted tomato and garlic soup, it wasn't a little cup, but rather a full bowl . The soup was tasty, there were bits of tomato and you could taste the garlic in it ( not overwhelming). i had I believe their BLT with cranberry mayo. Can I say delicious enough times so that you get the point. My husband had a you pick two also, only with a sandwich and the salad with mandarin oranges . He is a big guy and had trouble eating lunch. They don't rush you out of the place, but allow you to hang out and enjoy the ambiance.i definitely . say go and hang out for a while yourselves

1  Thank Connie R
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Unique atmosphere. Great drink and food options. You get a lot of food for under $8. They offer breakfast too but have only tried the lunch.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Excellent tomato soup and chicken salad sandwich pick-two special. Very large bowl of soup, bread stick and half sandwich for a good price. You order at the counter and food is delivered to your table.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

It's just fun. If you are visiting just stop in - sit for awhile - everyone is so friendly and just hanging out for a break from shopping is fun.