“Breakfast sandwiches were large and unique...but underseasoned”

Simply Coffee House & Eatery
Cuisines: American
Description: Prairie Du Chien, WI 53821 relatively new coffee house - nice web site - I enjoy eating there
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We enjoyed good coffee and unique, but underseasoned, breakfast sandwiches here on a recent visit to PDC. The breakfast sandwiches have vegetarian options...my sis had portabello breakfast sandwich and my bacon, tomato and egg sandwich was good, but both really needed some basic seasoning. The staff were kind of loud on a Saturday morning and the owner was a bit aloof. Based upon other reviews, I was expecting a bit more in overall service and quality of food, I will stop by the next time I am in PDC,and give them the opportunity to prove they deserve the additional accolades other reviewers have shared.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had a great breakfast at the Simply Coffee House and Eatery while camping near Prairie du Chien. The breakfast sandwiches were tasty and hearty. We were really glad we skipped the fast food options and chose breakfast here on a rainy morning.

The restaurant has a great coffee house feel. We had a window table but it's bigger than it looks and there are a variety of options, including some comfy looking chairs in front of a faux fireplace.

1  Thank CoolerNearTheLake
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Love their coffee - they also have very nice bakery items and food. Always a stop when we're in the area!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Great lunch and coffee place in an area that has almost no coffee shops. Food is great and the staff was really friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We stopped here on two mornings to get some decent coffee after drinking the weak stuff in the hotel. We enjoyed the coffee, and although we didn't partake of them, the food items offered there looked and smelled great.