“What a nice surprise!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Solvang, California
“What a nice surprise!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were staying at the nearby Best Western so actually could walk to this restaurant. Nicely decorated, friendly staff, delicious, authentic Japanese dinner! We were really pleased and would definitely eat there again if we are back in town! Our sushi was fresh and very tasty! There are also cooking tables in the back of the restaurant where you can sit and the chef will cook the food right at your table for you! Fun! Try this restaurant. I think you will really like it!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank travelgirl93463

Waukon, Iowa
“Love their sushi bar!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Many choice to choose from and will be back again! Be sure to try the Las Vegas!

Visited June 2012
Joplin mo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

go try it, very nice people and food. located at mall of joplin try it

Visited May 2012
Mt. Zion, WI
“Fantastic hibachi.”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We went back two nights in a row. First night it was just me and my six year old daughter to check it out. She usually doesn't eat much but ate really well and enjoyed the cooking entertainment. I saw another family there with young children so we went back the next night with the whole family. My three year old son absolutely loved the cooking demonstration/entertainment.

The fried rice is phenomenal. The steak and chicken were more done than we usually like but still very good. The calamari and shrimp were also fantastic and it's just cool to see how calamari is done. The soup is tasty and the ginger salad dressing side salad was very good too. Vegetables were very good too and fresh.

I hadn't had Japanese food for several years but remember loving in when I had it in Columbus OH. The food here beats that memory by a lot in taste and proportion.

The hibachi is pricier than normal restaurants but well worth it. When we go back we'll probably alternate between the hibachi and eating at a table and the priced meals at the table look reasonable.

Fantastic for kids.

• Visited February 2012
“Great sushi.”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Okay the decor was drab, but the sushi chef was great. We sat at the bar, had a few drinks and sushi roll that were wonderful. It was busy and he did a great job managing all of us. I would go back again anytime I am in the area.

1 Thank sherijhowell