“Night out”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Prices were high, salad bar was great but chicken pasta dish had no seasoning, was boring and no taste. The wait staff was great

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We really enjoyed this restaurant! The salad bar is a meal itself and my pasta was really good. The best part is when we went into the bar and the bartender, Kim, made a grasshopper for me. It was truly the best ice cream drink I have ever had! Great ambiance at the restaurant and in the bar!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Menu selection large. Wonderful salad bar. Lots of atmosphere.
Super bar area. They have daily specials at reasonable pricing. Large portions, great quality.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Visited when stopping off on our Great a River Road trip. Only two of us and our appetisers would have fed six people. The salad and soup were great, and a nice touch but don't order starters! My husband enjoyed his steak very much but my ribs were a little disappointing, guess that's what happens when you don't have the item they are famous for! Service was really good though.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have been going to the Angus forever, and never have been disappointed.
They had a special for my birthday, the tomahawk Ribeye was AMAZING!!