“Has never let me down!”
Review of Jones' Black Angus

Jones' Black Angus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My father took me here when I was about 7 yrs old. Now I have taking my daughter and son here. I am a pilot and now my best friend is a pilot. We flew in to the airport last night and ate here. His first time. My future wife and step daughter as well. We all had the prime rib and except my daughter had the fillet. The best meat ever!!! I have never had a bad meal at this restaurant!!! We fly from southern Iowa and Chicago just to go to this steak house. The wait staff is very knowledgable on the menu and specials. The fully stocked bar is there to please as well.. My hats off to the owners of this fine establishment!!! My only suggestion would be to update the decor.
Thank you for a very memorable night!, we will be back very soon!!!
Phill

Reviewed December 26, 2012

When visiting or passing through Prairie du Chien, the Black Angus food and atmospher are too good to pass up. Excellent steaks and seafood are paired with a great wine selection. I'll be back!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Great food, excellent wine list, excellent service, great salad bar, and upscale atmosphere. Cooled salad plates. Our second visit and will be back. $150 for 5 people with wine

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I had the roast duck and it was excellent. Salad bar was excellent. Service by waitress was excellent.....very impressed

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Everything looks and tastes great! Wonderful, QUIET ambiance. Great place for a special dinner with your honey.