Don't ever stay here!!!!! We walked in and the loby was not nice. Then they gave us a key to the room and we walked in and it smelt like mold, and the chairs had stains all over them and the quote on qoute double queen beds, were more like 2 half twin beds!! It was so bad i didn't even wan't to sit in the chair! Well then we told the desk person that we could NOT stay here! So then she moved us to the "Newer part". So as we walked into the room it smelt like puke! We opened the window and then is would not close, the T.V. didn't work and i don't think the wash the bed spread! And this place was a $120.00 per night!! So finely we went to a different hotel witch was cheaper and 20 times better. DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!