“Great experience!”

223 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 340 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I gave up my paintball virginity to Apocalypse Paintball, and I was glad it happened.

Though the equipment was rather old, the experience was thrilling. There are quite a few courses/terrain here, which were very inventive and fun-looking. Our judge was great too and he organized fun games and competitions for us. The Apocalypse Paintball area wasn't that packed, so it was great having the full paintball experience to ourselves without being rushed or having to play against super experienced paintballers.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Tunaidi

Edgerton, Wisconsin
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Awesome Field!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I love Apoc. I've been airsofting here for a few years now. They host a variety of airsoft events and have walk on Sundays, in addition to their paintball hours. They have free spaghetti on Sundays most months of the year and are open year round. Great place to kill a few hours, throw a party, and/or meet new peeps.

Visited July 2013