“Gluttony at Its Finest”

Pizza Ranch Portage
Ranked #6 of 57 Restaurants in Portage
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Fantastic pizza, chicken, salad, dessert buffet. They keep everything fresh. Maybe even too nice employees.I ordered a gluten free pizza, it. was reasonable, and the crust was crisp and good.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

More than pizza, the buffet included a very nice salad bar, chicken, broasted potato wedges, onion peels, dessert pizza and puddings. There wre about 8 types of pizza on the buffet and a sign that if there was not a kind of pizza you like, they would make it! Excellent service, the whole buffet cost less than a sandwich at other restaurants.

I understand they also have a drive up/carry out service which I would definitely use if I lived in the area.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I loved the pizza buffet! My favorite pizza was the buffalo chicken, not too spicy, just right! Only dislike was the hours of operation of the buffet, but it is a small town!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We arrived at 5 pm on a Saturday. This is a popular eating time so my expectation is that food on a buffet would be hot and fresh. This was not the case - food was cold especially the soup and some of the pizza looked dried out. It will be a long time before I return. I have been to numerous pizza ranches that do a better job at keeping the food hot and fresh.

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Carpet needs to be shampooed. Pizza is nothing special at all. I have to use Tabasco. If this place weren't an all u can eat, it would've closed. The salad bar has half of its stuff from cans. I dont get why restaurants take things out of cans. Go fresh. I do there when my bf wants their to die for chicken

1  Thank wisconsingirl97