“Absolutely wonderful!”

Suzy's Steak and Seafood
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Portage
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Suzy's opened recently. It was located at the Portage Country Club but an old restaurant opened up and they moved into it. The menu has changed for the better as well as the atmosphere
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My family & I dined at Suzy's for my birthday, on 10/27/12. I had lobster & scallops, while the others had everything from steak to the chicken parmesan. The food was delicious, fresh & hot, and the service was excellent. The seafood was prepared perfectly! The decor is delightful and homey, with a fireplace and tables if there is a wait, We will definately dine there again. (and again, and again..!) I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!

2  Thank KristiC915

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We were told it would be 10-15min wait for table so we went to the bar. bartender ignored us for 15-20 min. Finally got drinks. Waited another 20 min for table. we sat there 10 min before our order was taken. she took orders from people that were seated after us. we waited another 1/2 hour and still no drinks, bread, or salad. waitress never came back. she served another drink to another customer that ordered long after us. At that point we walked out.
Horrible, horrible service. very disappointed.

3  Thank doozer04
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Pretty upscale place for this town which thrives on cheap food. I had the butternut squash ravioli. Out was incredible!!! But way too much butter in the sauce so my stomache tumbled all night. Very nice, and pricey for the area.....I would go again!

1  Thank wisconsingirl97
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Under staffing makes for long waits to get cold food. OK when it first opened with different owners. Wait staff is aptly named. Food is ok at best. There are better places to eat.

2  Thank tom s
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My son took us to Suzy's. What a treat. The seafood and steaks were fabulous. Service was nice and friendly and the food was cooked perfectly cooked. Everything was fresh and had great flavor.
The prices were fine for the great quality we received.