Ridge Motor Inn
Super 8 Portage(Portage)(Great Value!)
$64
$56
$85
$81
Priceline
$55
$79
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Lodi)(Great Value!)
$69
QualityInn
$50
Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$82
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I was forced to stay almost an hour away from Madison because of the football game and I am glad I did. What a wonderful place to stay. This is old school. From the delightful Check-in service to the fresh room my stay was great. This Motel is conveniently located minutes from both I 39 and downtown Portage it is perfectly situated for a visitor to south central Wisconsin.

I had business in Madison and this was a very nice drive away, but the best part was the hotel irself. Don't let the outside fool you it was clean, fresh and the room was enormous. I had fresh, fluffy, full sized towels and great maid servic each day. The bed was clean, comfortable and an oasis of calm in my day.

Whether one is just passing through or staying to enjoy the Dells, Noah's Ark I highly recommend you consider the Ridge. You will be happy you did.

Oh, did I mention they have a three meal restaurant and bar attached? A bonus.

Room Tip: As for a Queen Double
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Chip1978
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Not all of the rooms have been remodeled. Booked two rooms for an overnight stay. Both rooms had old, wet smells. Stay as a last resort. This hotel will not be my first choice in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2011

The room was like a luxury apartment. It included kitchen area, separate living room, 2 large tvs. It was very tastefully decorated and excellent coffee around the clock This hotel also had a gym and a beautiful, well kept pool.. Restaurants, Wall Mart, K mart, Staples, and more were all within walking distance. I will definitely be back

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank kkaakk
Reviewed July 24, 2009

We went onour annual motorcycle ride and ended up at the "Inn". From the outside I was a little worried but once inside you could see that it has been remodeled. 60 of us all checked smoothly and went on our way to only meet up at the lounge bar. The bartendar treated poorly so one person in our group asked the front desk for a bar within walking distance. They called a bar who brought a shuttle bus over and took us to the bar. Then they came for round two so they had the entire group. What great service for a bunch of bikers who just wanted to have fun. The "Inn" was more than accomodating to our group. Our room was very nice with a fridge and microwave for a good price. The "Inn" was laid out a little odd but it actually allowed for privacy and quiteness. It was very clean and the staff was accomodating. Only big downfall we saw, no continental breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank DMGWisconsin
Reviewed January 5, 2007

Nice older hotel, clean rooms. Nice pool area, water warm. Staff very helpful and cheerful. Beds comfortable. Good food on site. Would definately stay again

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank TravlerMosey