“Delicious”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The variety is great, the food creative and very delicious. I had the oven roasted turkey, melted provolone, spinach with dill mayo on a baguette, Super delicious!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Had the Thursday special and price was perfect. Fresh bagel wonderful cheese and turkey. Got broccoli cheese soup on the side. Will definitely be back. Fast to get in and out.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This deli is nice. Stopped because of the good reviews. Don't get me wrong. The food was tasty. I had the veggie quesadilla with chicken added. My husband had a turkey croissant sandwich and we split a bowl of clam chowder soup (he said it wasn't homemade...hard to say) and we shared a beverage. Our tab was about $25 which I thought was a bit overpriced for what you got. The outdoor seating looked great with the view of the water...a bit cool on the day we were there. Next time we're in the area we'll definitely try something different.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Home made desserts and a limlited menu make the food great. Sit outside in the summer and watch the boats come in and out of the harbor. It's like being in Door County!

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

On the second Tuesday and forth Tuesday of every month this restaurant hosts Kiwanis meetings in a room set aside for us. The staff made very good food. I think that prices are a good value for the quality of the food and that I plan to come back for more.