“Late Breakfast - good food - nice place”

Tellos Grill & Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Loves Park, Illinois, United States
“Late Breakfast - good food - nice place”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Had a late breakfast! Food was good and it a good experience for my group. Actually it was my second time there. The first time was for drinks. Our waitress was attentive and the service was good. I would actually come back next time I was there.

• Visited July 2014

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Delicious! Every. Single. TIME!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Oh, Tellos. You are my weakness. My husband and I used to live in Port, and we try to get back once a month just for the food.

Tellos has amazing food. The Mexican is delicious, try one of the burritos. The Greek dishes are outstanding! And they added, a shrimp poboy that is OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD!

It is so hard to eat anywhere else in Port, because I have never been disappointed in Tellos.

Service is great. Prices are really good!

Visited August 2014
“Great food”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Great food. Greek and Mexican. The Gyro Platter is awesome and the Tellos Fajitas amazing. I was in Port Washington for a week with my wife and every time we came here we share a plate. The portions are huge!

Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Food is OK but service was SLOW”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Overall the food was good and the staff friendly. But the service was SLOW to the point that you had to ask about your food. To make matters worst - the order was wrong.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Portperson
Alpine, Utah
“Sign says Greek, Menu is Mexican”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Don't hesitate to leave when you don't see any thing Greek on the other than the name of the restaurant.

Visited June 2014