“Very Nice Restaurant”

Tellos Grill & Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Had a great meal and the service was very good. We were on a visit to Wisconsin and was glad we stopped in to Tellos.

1  Thank Nita E

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We eat here about monthly and it is always very good. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
It's an odd combo but the lunch and dinner menus are heavily Greek and Mexican but always very good. We've never had a bad meal there. Full bar and great employees.

1  Thank Joe J
Reviewed September 11, 2013

After the men of our family came back from a fishing charter our group was looking for a fun place to keep the party going. We ended up at the Tellos bar where they served us up some delicious margaritas and chips and salsa. The bartender was the owners son and he was an absolute gem. My husband arrived first and set about ordering a rainbow marg pitcher for us. When he told the bartender that I was allergic to strawberries he helped him find the right mix of flavors for a tasty treat. We demolished our chips and salsa (which is probably one of the best salsas I have ever had!) We were told we could order some to go at a very reasonable price. Next thing we know there are bags of homemade chips and quarts of salsa ready and waiting. The customer service at Tellos is outstanding! Thank you for putting up with our rowdy group with a smiles on your faces and joining in on the fun!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I came in with my family and they were able to seat all 13 of us in a private party room. The menu was full of variety and the service was attentive and helpful. The restraunt was full of culture and had a family atmosphere. I very much enjoyed my experience here and i will definitely be back next time im in the area.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I've never seen a greek-mexican-american restaurant that also has Friday fish fry! Everything we had was good, service was good, and portions were large.