“Delicious variety!”

Tellos Grill & Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We have visited Tello's many times and can tell you that Angel and his staff are always pleasant and delight in serving true home made food. The variety on the menu goes from Greek (gyros dinner-yum!) to Mexican (seafood chimis unlike any other) to American (best shrimp poor boy north of the gulf!). If you can't find something to please your pallette you aren't trying! Everything tastes like mom is in the kitchen, and she just might be! Make sure you don't overlook breakfast! Wow! Home made preserves for your toast are delicious! Omellettes that you can really enjoy. Sometimes the food may be a bit slow in coming, but you can rest assured it is because it is being made with care.

1  Thank FXDWG05

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast, huervos rancheros were great and my husband loved the pancakes and skillet.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had Mexican burrito and my wife Taco Bowl and both were a little different than same items at other Mexican restaurants visited in Milwaukee area - not bad just different.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stopped at Tello's for supper recently and had the owner's son as our waiter. He told us that the interesting mix of Mexican and Greek food that appears on the menu is because his father worked in a Greek restaurant in Chicago prior to opening his own place in Port Washington six years ago. He has done well and, as has been the case with all our other visits, the place was filled with customers.

My husband had a Greek salad and I ordered a combination plate which provided way more food than I really needed. Everything was fresh and tasty. I was surprised that the $5 glass of wine I ordered was so large.

Tello's is in an historic building in downtown Port Washington. It's decor is nothing to write home about but as long as the food is good, no complaints. Staff has always been friendly and the food is served quickly.

1  Thank Beatriz121
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We spent an afternoon at Tello's while in Port Washington for a weekend. The bar set-up is great with many new, nice TVs and the food was great. My wife had a burger and I had a burrito. Both of us were very pleased and would definitely go back if we were in Port Washington again.

1  Thank lcayetti