“Good food for the price”

Tellos Grill & Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had Mexican burrito and my wife Taco Bowl and both were a little different than same items at other Mexican restaurants visited in Milwaukee area - not bad just different.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stopped at Tello's for supper recently and had the owner's son as our waiter. He told us that the interesting mix of Mexican and Greek food that appears on the menu is because his father worked in a Greek restaurant in Chicago prior to opening his own place in Port Washington six years ago. He has done well and, as has been the case with all our other visits, the place was filled with customers.

My husband had a Greek salad and I ordered a combination plate which provided way more food than I really needed. Everything was fresh and tasty. I was surprised that the $5 glass of wine I ordered was so large.

Tello's is in an historic building in downtown Port Washington. It's decor is nothing to write home about but as long as the food is good, no complaints. Staff has always been friendly and the food is served quickly.

1  Thank Beatriz121
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We spent an afternoon at Tello's while in Port Washington for a weekend. The bar set-up is great with many new, nice TVs and the food was great. My wife had a burger and I had a burrito. Both of us were very pleased and would definitely go back if we were in Port Washington again.

1  Thank lcayetti
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The food was good. The one disappointing thing was that the greek salad dressing was flavorless. Also, one dish in our order had the wrong sauce.

1  Thank isvictoria
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We were told that this was the place to go to for brunch while in Port Washington. Food was good and plentiful. Service was good and the price was reasonable.