“Great place with great people, you have to go!”
Review of Java Dock

Java Dock
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I go to the Java Dock at least 5 times a week and I am always happy I did.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) you'll be happy to.

1  Thank hdnighttrain

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Whenever I'm back in town after a semester at college, I make it a point to visit my friends from home and to go to Java Dock. When I come back on break, there's always a delightful new seasonal drink to try on the chalkboard, or old favourites like the fudge oatie bar sitting enticingly on the counter. The baristas are always super friendly, and the upstairs loft is a wonderful place to visit with friends, play a game or read a book from their shelf, or simply get some work done.
Easily my favourite coffee shop!

1  Thank Katie B
Reviewed March 27, 2013

It ain't on a dock, but the staff were very friendly and upstairs is nice and relaxed. Coffee was good, and they weren't stingy with the cream.

1  Thank paolomaldini
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Perfect atmosphere and a good cup of joe! Well, actually, a good cup of mocha. I am a little bit of a mocha diva and can't stand coffee shops that are all push-button (you know the places that I am talking about). Here the espresso is hand drawn by a barista and a perfectly frothy concoction is created for you. I love the cozy vibe also. The upstairs seating area would be a perfect place to spend an afternoon with a good book.

2  Thank vero4us