“Some of the juiciest burgers I've ever eaten!”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Some of the juiciest burgers I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I think Culvers is the best"fast food" restaurant out there by far! The burgers are cooked fresh and while you may have to wait a few minutes, it is well worth it! The prices are good and comparable to other restaurants in a similar category. If I had one complaint it would be that they often get the food wrong and I think that is unacceptable. They need to hire people who pay attention and get the order right in the first place. But the food itself is yummy!

• Visited May 2014

Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Excellent Service and Excellent Food!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I read the reviews before going to this Culvers for a meeting and interview. I was concerned about eating there after reading the negative reviews. I was surprised and so was my guest. The food was excellent. The service was amazingly fast even though the place was busy. We conducted our meeting, finished our meal, and the young man came by a few times to make sure we didn't need anything else. We then had dessert and the gentleman made everything right then and delivered it himself! I highly recommend this Culvers and look forward to my next visit. Thank you!

• Visited October 2013
“inconsistent quality”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Sometimes the burger are great, other times not much better than McDonald's. Sometimes the fries are a little under cooked. Sometimes they are over cooked and sometimes they are perfect. Onion rings are consistently excellent and made with real, whole, thick cut onions. Yum!

Visited July 2013
Saukville, Wisconsin, United States
“food is horrible”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Even for fast food its disgusting! I managed to get food poisoning from a grilled cheese and frys! My children's hamburgers burned black. Took un-eaten burgers back to ask for new ones I was told this is how the burgers are cooked. Never eating here again.

Visited September 2011
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Wrong Order and NOBODY at Culvers CARED eat at Hefners”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

2 managers working and 3 children at registers. I got a wrong order and when I told the young manager she stopped making my cement mixer and dissappeared. I asked other manager where she went and she told me " I DID NOT TAKE YOUR ORDER, I AM NOT INVOLVED" and went back to what she was doing. A child that was working with them finished my cement mixer(ALSO WRONG) and let me leave before the wrong food in my bag got cold--- POOR MANAGMENT and TERRIBLE SERVICE. GO TO HEFNERS, WAY BETTER FOOD and better service

• Visited April 2012