“Classy but casual with outstaning service”
Review of Baltica Bistro

Baltica Bistro
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Baltica Bistro offers healthy, gourmet breakfast and lunch (fresh soups, quiches, salads and sandwiches that are made from scratch), our own delicious artisan desserts, a large selection of high quality loose leaf teas (served hot or cold), French Press coffee.
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Outstanding service. It feels Eastern European and has that genuine old world charm and service. Tea is high quality, made to order, and served and presented with style and class. Tea room is located in a pre-civil war era building in historic downtown Port Washington just minutes walking distance from the marina. Sandwiches are very good. If you like exploring new tea rooms this is a destination worth seeking out.

1  Thank coolerbythelake777

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a charming little restaurant-only 5 tables or so-with a very limited menu but a huge selection of tea/ iced tea and some cute little knick knacks for sale. An ideal spot for a birthday lunch with friends. Although I have seen a couple guys in there, it is definitely a spot for ladies who lunch!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Baltica Tea Room is absolutely adorable and delightful! I enjoyed a delicious glass of cold tea and a wonderful turkey sandwich which came with a side salad and fresh fruit. The shop is quaint and peaceful. The staff was efficient and very friendly. I even bought some tea and honey to take home to enjoy later. The shop also sells local art work, jewelry, and other goodies which make great souvenirs or gifts. I'd highly recommend visiting the Baltica Tea Room!

1  Thank pinkness87
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My wife and I were driving through Port Washington on a Saturday afternoon in June and stopped in for the first time at Baltica which is located on Franklin St.(easy to find off of I-43 north at the HWy84/WI 32N exit for Port Washington). Our waitress, Shereen, was extremely accomodating and helpful. Starting with the sample iced tea of the day to our final purchase of some in-house freshly baked scones ("to go") our leisurely lunch experience at Baltica was a delight. My wife and I split the sandwich of the day: turkey, cranberry relish, romaine lettuce and avocado on a freshly baked croissant; a made to order Caprese salad with locally grown tomatoes, fresh mozzarella on a bed of greens, avocado along with a drizzle of balsamic glaze; and the home made soup of the day: sweet potato, black bean, carrots topped with avocado. There's plenty of street parking in front of the restaurant as well as on the side streets. It's open Wed-Sat. We'll be back!

1  Thank CobrasU8
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have enjoyed the Baltica Tea Room with a friend and also with a number of groups. The ladies at Baltic are so nice and helpful and the food and tea is just great. For someone who needs gluten-free, they have the perfect things for you. I had a friend that needed gluten free and she said that she had the best meal that she has had in a long time. I was just there yesterday and had the red berry, raspberry tea, which was their tea of the day It was so good that I took some home with me. I am enjoying it today and having nice memories of the lunch I had with friends yesterday. I have also taken some of there scones home with me. They are the best I have ever had. I would highly recommend going to Baltica Tea Room and also trying Vines to Wines for wine tasting. I hope Kari is working when you go to Vines to Wines because she really knows her wines. It is a nice way to enjoy your day in Port Washington. Oh, did I mention going to the Chocolate Chisel for chocolate and Sassy Cow ice cream. Yum!!

1  Thank Mary F