Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Washington, WI
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Driftwood Motel(Port Washington)
Washington House Inn(Cedarburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe breakfast arearoom was cleanfront desk staffoff the highwaypool and hot tubnext morningvery nice placeoatmealmicrowave and fridgegreen baycoffee makerfree breakfastnice selectionnice staypool areacookieswould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Images for this hotel have not been updated to show current room decor. They have new comforters with duvet covers and nice pillow top mattresses. Room decor has also been updated with nicely painted walls and wall decor. It is a vast improvement over what is shown on their website and a pleasant surprise. Breakfast was included and offered hot meal options like make your own waffles, french toast, sausage, and oatmeal. City is not that large yet we used a taxi still to get to downtown area for a night out. Staff helped provide information on service. It was a fun town to visit - had a great stay.

Room Tip: Local cab company is inexpensive to avoid driving if you're going out - was only $4 per person. Hotel is not downtown so it is a short drive to get there. Night life is definitely downtown over hotel bar. This was a friend outing and we had a great time in Port Washington!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I spent 2 nights here during my daughters wedding at a near-by park. The service at this hotel was above and beyond, helping me with details that were unexpected, such as storing the left over wedding cake in the kitchen refrigerator. Everyone I encountered was pleasant & helpful.
I would definitely recommend and stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Nice, very clean, well-maintained hotel. Attached restaurant/bar. Basic breakfast. Good location north of Milwaukee. Historic and attractive community of Port Washington nearby. On-line rate was less expensive than calling 800-number.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed here after readin reviews on Trip Advisor. While not within walking distance of anything, Port Washington is easy to drive around. Our room was very comfortable. The breakfast was great (better than other hotels in this bracket). One reason we stayed here is the web advertised a restaurant on site. After touring around for the day we headed to the hotel for a bite to eat and have a couple drinks. We walked into the pub and asked about there being a restaurant. The bartender said it was closed and turned her back to me and mumbled something. I said I saw on the internet that there was a restaurant here. She again said it had closed and turned her back and mumbled something. We ordered drinks. My club soda was served in a plastic glass. (not very green) Everyone else had real glassware. After one round of drinks we left and drove into town to get something to eat. I guess restaurant and serving pizza are two different things in Wisconsin. I would stay here again because everything else was just great

Room Tip: Do not stay in a room close to the game room which is very noisy at night.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mj_vacation
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I ride my bicycle to Door County most summers and Port Washington is one of my normal stops.

The Country Inn & Suites franchise is always a quality product in my experience and the Port Washington establishment is on par with some of their best offerings.

Front desk was quick and efficient. The room was spotless and fresh. The cookies are always appreciated. The bed was very comfortable with quality linens and plenty of pillows.

Nice flat panla TV with loads of channels.

The only glitch was small. I had trouble connecting to the WiFi, called the front desk for the password and was told that no password is needed. After trying to connect some more I called again. This time I was told that the password was "welcome". This worked fine. I'm not sure why this particular piece of information is not widely known by all employees.

Anyway...I was up early (5 am) the next morning to begin my ride. Breakfast was not supposed to be open until 6 but the young man setting things up welcomed me in and made sure I had what I needed. This was not expected but breatly appreciated.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple