Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews kettle moraine road america my wife and i were looking lake trail minute drive spruce lake sheboygan greenbush bog parnell
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely experience here. I was greeted with soothing music and that country feel with a nice sign-in book to document my stay. I was given a tour of the premises and then asked if I would like some wine and cheese. After she found out I had already had dinner she offered me complimentary dessert cookies. They were delicious. I can't recommend this place enough. I will be back with my wife someday.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 4, 2018

This is my second time visiting this bed and breakfast inn since my first visit in 2014. The owner, Jean, has updated and renovated the rooms. They are simply decorated but exudes home and comfort. The facility is extremely clean and managed by Judy who had more than 15 years of hospitality experience, Their attention to details is impressive and you will feel right at home with their home made breakfast entrees such as stuffed french toasts served with locally sourced maple syrup, homemade chocolate cookies in the afternoon, wine and cheese as well.
This place offers great value for money. You will not be disappointed.

Room tip: All the rooms are quite unique and very quiet. The upstair rooms may be challenging for some - stairs are quite narrow and steep.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent our anniversary weekend at the inn. Jean and Judy were great. Felt like we were family. Our room was very comfortable and romantic with the fireplace and whirlpool. The breakfasts were amazing. We had a spring snow storm while we were there, it was absolutely beautiful. Jean and Judy made sure we had everything we needed. The home is beautiful and very inviting. Plymouth is a cute little town full of history. We will definitely return.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

My honey and I spent our 5th anniversary at the Inn, and we loved every minute. Jean didn’t spare a detail, we loved our room and the huge jacuzzi tub, and Judy’s breakfast in the morning scrummy, along with her wonderful company. My husband and I didn’t want to leave - we definitely plan to be back!

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2018

I found the Inn on Hillwind about 3 days before a trip to Kettle Moraine for my husband’s trail race. The proximity to both the park and amenities in Plymouth was perfect for us, yet the location was still serene and secluded. We arrived in the evening to a beautifully lit home - I’m so glad some of the holiday lighting was still in place so we could enjoy it. The owner, Jean, met us and made sure we had everything we needed. We were greatly appreciative to Jean and her assistant Judy who accommodated our dietary restrictions, especially on short notice. The breakfasts were hearty and delicious! Judy also kept us company and we had great conversation, since we were the only guests this weekend.

We stayed In the J Edward Curtis room, which was bright, inviting and comfortable. The fireplace kept us cozy and the bed was very nice - good mattress and bedding. We also took advantage of the whirlpool tub - my husband definitely appreciated that after his race! They have obviously put a lot of thought into the inn and you can see this in many little touches in the room - extra towels, coffee maker with real mugs, etc.

I would definitely recommend the Inn to anyone looking for a relaxing getaway with access to some great outdoor activities.

Room tip: Give the owner advance notice if you have dietary restrictions. She and her assistant are knowledgeable and can likely meet your needs.
Date of stay: January 2018