“good value for the money”

Baymont Inn & Suites Plymouth
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Plymouth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding this last weekend. The room was nice & updated w/ flat screen TV & mini fridge. Didn't expect that from Baymont Inn. Bed was very comfortable. This has to be one of the best hotels in there chain. Also looked newer. Didn't get to the pool area. Vending machines very reasonably priced. Continental breakfast was good, only complaint was the bacon. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a room in the area. Honestly I was a little nervous when I found out this is where we were staying & was very impressed with the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
plymouthbaymont, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites in Plymouth WI. We are happy that you were pleasantly surprised and impressed with the hotel, our newly updated rooms and our hot breakfast options. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness and comfort of our facility and in making it your home away from home. We hope to see you in the future!
LINDENHURST
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I was pleased to find a cheap rate on a travel website, however when I checked out I found out that rate wasn't what I was charged. The person at the desk was not able to change the rate, but would leave it for a person on Monday. Not real happy with no resolution at the time. When I pressed she called her manager and got the rate approved, supposedly. Still waiting for confirmation. Up until this time, except for the inability to deal with the situation in real time, I was fine. At this point, the clerk got snippy with me. I see no reason for a person working in customer service, who isn't able to deal with a situation should get snippy with the customer.
Needless to say, when we decided to stay an extra night, we went to the other hotel in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

plymouthbaymont, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We do apologize to have failed to exceed your expectations and for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our records show that your rate was changed immediately at learning of the discrepancy. I sincerely apologize that our staff did not convey this message to you, and that she was lacking in her customer service. We take great pride in the service we provide for our guest and I apologize it didn't show during your stay. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate associates to avoid a re-occurrence. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.
WAUKEGAN
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Don't want to write a review. It's pointless of your company to force me to fill in thsi area when I don't want to. If this page doesn't let me out when I click Submit this time, I will simply close the page and your very excellent marks will be lost forever.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
AmericInn Plymouth
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sheboygan
Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls
Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls
#1 of 1 in Sheboygan Falls
Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43)

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Plymouth? Share your experiences!