“Awesome as usual!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Great atmosphere, great waitresses, great bartenders, great food! Everyone is super friendly here and I guarantee you will never have a bad meal or experience here! And definitely try the Scallops Caprese! To die for! And Sara the waitress is the sweetest ever! We will keep coming back!

2  Thank Wendy W

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Service was great, very friendly staff, never rushing us. Meal was very good, huge portion and very good tasting. Very nice atmosphere where we could sit and talk during our meal without feeling rushed. This is not a cheap restaurant but it is definitely with the price paid!

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We were on a weekend getaway in Elkhart Lake seeking a quality restaurant. We took a short drive to Plymouth & had an excellent experience @ Sweet Basil. Super friendly service, a nice warm atmosphere & the food quality was an A+! We tried the signature meatloaf, caprese scallops & spinach artichoke dip. Delicious & great portions too! Our new favorite restaurant. Thanks Dave, Brenda & crew for your hospitality.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Had dinner here my first night in the area and it was so good, we decided to eat there on another night. I had the walleye the first night and salmon the second. I could have done the walleye twice because it was that good but I wanted to try something different. The staff was most pleasant. Attentive and always smiling.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The chicken parmesan was a big meal for my 10 year old grandson, I enjoyed my linguine frutti di mare.

A bit pricey, but a nice quiet atmosphere and a fine way to end the day and then just walk back across the street to Motel.