“Awful.”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Cedarburg
“Awful.”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We heard great things about the place, but our pizzas, an eight inch Hawaiian and eight inch Taco pizza, could not be less fresh or more bland. They over-cooked the cheese. The pineapples were straight out of the can, and the dough was tasteless and over-cooked. Terrible. Just terrible.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank frank s

Chilton, Wisconsin
“great pizza in great atmosphere”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

When spending a get away weekend in Plymouth, my husband and I have chosen to eat at DeO'Malley's PIzza Pub 3 times. Each time we enjoyed a delicious pizza, some very unusual, like the wild mushroom. The space is renovated with the brick wall exposed which we find a lends to the historic atmosphere found in Plymouth. Also the wine is very reasonably priced.

• Visited December 2012
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Something is missing”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I go with anticipation, but when I receive the pizza and take my first bite, I wonder where the flavor is...

Visited September 2012
2 Thank 1nonna1
Wisconsin
“Still outstanding,”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I get leery when people talk about something being the "best in the area" when there's not much to choose from. That's not the case here. Compared to pizza from within a 60+ mile radius, I'd still put it in the top 5. That means including Milwaukee and its suburbs, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh and Sheboygan. I love thin crust and it's getting harder to find but this is one of the best I've had. I got a small basic cheese, sausage, mushroom, hubby got a meat lovers style (I think it had 7 meats).

We started with their garlic bread. Much tastier and richer than many. I like a lot of garlic butter, this had it, it's a lighter bread, not the solid type like MKE'S Mamma Mia's (tops in my book). But much better than most I've had lately. There were two half loaves cut into about 5 pieces, so the portion was plenty big.

That meant that I could only eat half of my 8" pizza but even leftover the next day it was delicious. They got light on the sauce, but plenty of toppings and that cheese was so good.

When you got on a Friday or Saturday, expect a wait, but it was worth it.

• Visited November 2012
Los Angeles
“A Pizza Pub!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Eat in or take out is just as good. I grew up on the east coast. I know what good pizza tastes like and their pizza is very good. Try their Seven Meat Delight pizza. It is amazing!