“More than just a restaurant.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Sky Club Supper Club
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Plover
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wisconsin
“More than just a restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

This is a place I can go and always know what to expect. When my wife and I decide to go out it is for more than just food. It starts at the huge bar with friendly servers and good drinks. you can tell there are a lot of regulars as everyone knows each other. To me this makes for a very fun and relaxing environment. Pat is an owner and is behind the bar. Great guy, great bartender and good conversationalist. You can eat at the bar or sit in the big and remodeled dining area. They have what they will say is "the world famous salad bar". It's nothing special but is good. I always get it. A varied menu with something for everyone's taste. As for price, it is more than fair and very competitive. You may occasionally have a "newly trained" waitress and service may reflect that, give her a break and mention it nicely to Pat, it will be better the next time. If you're in the area do yourself a favor, take a load off and go to the Sky Club.

1 Thank oneunderWisconsin

“Great brunch!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Great brunch for the value! The brunch was well stocked and delicious. Our server Vickie was great too. We will definitely be coming back!

2 Thank Brooke V
Berlin, Germany
“Great place for a reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

We just had our wedding reception there the other weekend, and everyone had a great time. Guests said they loved the beef tips.The staff was so friendly and accommodating, and the DJs they set us up with were wonderful! (Cheers Patricia!)

Schofield, Wisconsin
“DISAPPOINTMENT”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Such a shame. Fist visit was awesome ! Food and staff could not have been better. Second visit was the exact opposite. Staff was great but the food was not good at all. Will there be a 3rd visit? 45 mile drive and bad food suggests the answer will be no.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Plover, Wisconsin
“Couldn't have been any better at our reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

My wife and I are recent college graduates who planned on getting married shortly after we finished college. We went around the area looking for different venues and had a very difficult time with some of the requirements. "Must spend a minimum $2500 in drinks", "Must have xx amount of people". These were things that we simply could not do. We then looked into the options at the Sky Club and quickly realized that this is what we needed. Sky Club asked a minimum 30 people for some packages(which is fair for any wedding party in my opinion) and asked no minimum on any thing else. We were allowed to customize our package for food and drinks as we saw fit. And, as I'm sure many can attest to, planning this stuff will always bring forth changes until the day of. We were allowed to bring in our own music, select how we wanted to work the bar, design the room at our leisure and just be able to use their space for our needs.

During the day of our reception, the staff ensured us that they wanted to make it our special day. They took great care of our guests and us and the food was magnificent. The only complaint I had is the fact that our appetizers were too good. We ran a little late for our photos and missed out on getting some!

I could go on and on about my experiences with Sky Club but there is a honeymoon to attend to! I will certainly be referring my friends and family to the Sky Club if they are in need of a place to host a venue. The services they provided for our reception went extremely well and they helped make our day a memorable one.

1 Thank Jason D

Been to Sky Club Supper Club? Share your experiences!