“Great Lunch!”
Review of The Charcoal Grill

The Charcoal Grill
Ranked #30 of 47 Restaurants in Plover
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We stopped in for an appetizer, a little wine and a pizza and we were pleasantly surprised with how good the food was! The atmosphere was warm and friendly - albeit a bit "sports-bar'ish". The wine was good. The food was _fantastic_!!

We do not get to Plover often, but when we do we will eat here again!!

Great job!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for The Charcoal Grill

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Very good pizza. Loved the crust. Got the BBQ chicken pizza and thought it was a good value and delicious. Ordered a crusty bread app and loved the cinnamon butter.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Visited my family and took them to lunch at the Charcoal Grill. Honestly, I don't know how you stay in business! Service was poor, plated 1/2 chicken looked like a 1/2 cornish hen and the haddock plate was NOT a filet, but pieces of a filet. The bread was dry, food quality low and service was VERY poor. Did not complain out of respect for my family. I personally emailed the Restaurant Manager the same evening, but have yet to receive a reply. Definitely a restaurant for the patron that doesn't care about good quality food!!

2  Thank gloria h
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We went to diner there on Tuesday June 17th 2014 during the dinner service. We had to had about five plus minutes to get someone to bring us to our tables. Mind you there was only 6 tables with people in there with three waiters/waitresses working. The greeter came and looked like he could care less and said nothing to us. He just told us our waiters name. We waited 8 minutes to get our waiter to come to us and put our order in. Apparently this was challenging for the staff as it took fifteen minutes for my wife's water to come. What was so important for our waiter to do for my wife to get her water... he was folding napkins... I have to say the only redeeming thing of this visit is the food was top notch. We both loved our food, kudos to the chef. The service was some of the worst I have ever received.

2  Thank John T
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

During the week there are many specials. Tonight's (Thursday) was pizza and surprising it was fantastic. You can call ahead and pick up too. Drinks and menu are reasonably priced.

1  Thank t d