“Clean, quiet place to stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Plover
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Clean, quiet place to stay”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Hotel was very clean, from the lobby, breakfast area, and the rooms. Was also very quiet, although it was a Wednesday night stay. My wife and I used the pool and hot tub, we were the only ones in there. Breakfast was average, juice, coffee, fruit, cereal, etc. Although we did not walk to any, there are a few restaurants within walking distance. The hotel is an easy access to and from I-39. I would have to say that the only negative was that we were unable to use our 2 free drink tickets we got at check in because the "bar" closes at 9PM. We went out to dinner with some friends and returned at 9:30 to fine that the bar had alreadly closed. If we are in the area again and need a place to stay, will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank imowgreens

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Marquette, Michigan
Reviewed July 19, 2011

We were in town for our family reunion this past weekend. The front desk clerk who checked us in was very friendly and helpful in getting us an early check in. The room was SPOTLESS. (I always inspect a room upon checking in). Room decor was nice, room smelled fresh and the air conditioning was set for us so we didn't walk into a sauna! We enjoyed the pool and hot tub and spent a few hours in the bar area that evening gathered with our family shotting darts. The bartender was always friendly and very efficient. When we got back to the room, we had a perfect night's rest. The bed was SO comfortable. (I generally don't sleep well in hotels) Room was quiet, even being by the stairwell, we didn't hear a peep.

Overall, this hotel is absolutely top notch! Thank you for such a wonderful stay!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank koRnguRl81
SAINT CROIX FALLS
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Jake was a great help in planning accomodations for guests to stay for our daughter's wedding weekend. Very nice hotel, clean and new. Nice rooms, pool and exercise room. Exceptional breakfast and staff. We did have a few room issues at checkin for some guests that were quickly resolved. We used the banquet room for gift opening which was free of charge as was the room for the wedding couple. Only had one complaint from a guest regarding the staff. Otherwise the friendliest and best staffed hotel I've ever been in. The one complaint we have is that all the wedding guests got two free drinks at check in but when we got back from the wedding, the bar was closed. And this was on a Saturday night. Very strange. The bar was one of the reasons we booked here to start with so our guests didn't have to drink and drive later if they wanted to continue partying. They had to walk across a major highway to another bar. Still it was a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Even though we booked a group rate for the wedding, we found that we could get cheaper rates using o...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Eagan, Minnesota
Reviewed May 25, 2011

Spent one night here while attending a wedding in St. Point. Past reviews are spot on:
* comfortable beds
* large bathroom
* average breakfast
* located in walking distance from many restaurants
* microwave and refrig in room

Only negatives would be the noise from the hallway and adjoining rooms are noticeable and may interupt your sleep. We could hear hallway conversations and children voices until the early hours of the morning.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 3, 2010

My parents stayed here this summer when they came to visit. We picked them up and toured the hotel. Very nice and clean: still has that "new hotel" smell.

It is located right off the I39 freeway. You can walk to dining and shopping.

My parents said it was quiet and they slept well. The staff was friendly and they said that they will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
North Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 28, 2010

Promotion 2 free drinks at the hotel bar. Nice to relax and unwine after a long drive. The hotel was clean, staff was nice, beds were not too soft. We like to stay at Confort inns, but this one was one of the better ones we stayed at. Pool was great for the kids and I liked the hot tub to help the sore back.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
milwaukee, wisconsin
Reviewed March 14, 2010

My brother and his family and my family stayed at the Comfort Inn to visit our parents. Easy location (close but not too close to Hwy 51), convenient to Wisc. Rapids, wonderful staff, good clean rooms that were spacious and updated. Large modern bathrooms. Our kids enjoyed the pool (even though it was only 4' deep max) and hot tub. KFC nearby is the nicest KFC I've ever seen. Staff were SO attentive; I forgot to put my Choice Privileges number on my reservation, and wanted to do so when I checked out. Remarkably, the computer system wouldn't 'take' the number to apply to our stay. When I arrived home that same day, I received a voice mail from the front desk indicating they entered it for me and applied my stay to my card. What service!!! Would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plover
AmericInn Plover-Stevens Point
Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 13 in Stevens Point
Holiday Inn Stevens Point Convention Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Stevens Point

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!