“my trip to plover”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Plover
lake city, United States
“my trip to plover”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We have a house in plover we where cleaning to sell. We didnt want to make a mess and bring airbeds and blankets in the house . so first words mentioned when staying at a hotel. Best western.... always is a great stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

General Manager... W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
i am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share it with others. We always strive to provide the best in accommodations and service you so richly deserve. I hope to see you again in the very near future.

Front Desk Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Plover, Wi
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We had two rooms in November, when I made the reservation the man I talked to was so friendly, he really sold me. The lobby is set up very strange and the decor is 1980's discoish. Very central Wisconsin. One room was never cleaned, and was empty from 9 am to 11 pm. When we mentioned it on check the desk clerk said"oh". She asked the housekeeping head person and she said "nope we didn't clean it". The two then went on with a personal conversation and ignored us!! Will NEVER stay again and we are in Plover a good number of times during the year, also will not recommend this

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank meier5
I am sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. The only reason I can think of for your room not getting cleaned was if you had left the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door handle.
But even if that were true, I am very concerned as to how our staff handled your inquiry. I take great pride in my staff providing excellent customer service and have since talked to them about how this situation could have been handled better. Please accept my sincere apology and I would be grateful if you could give us another try next time you are in the area.

Cedar Grove, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

By far, the best BW hotel we've ever stayed in. Next time we are in the Stevens Point/Wisc Rapids area, this hotel will be our first phone call. The hotel staff at check-in helped us with restaurant options for the evening, the room was spotless, comfortable (family of 5), and having 2 queens AND a king was a great option we've not experienced before. The rates were more than fair. Again, with all sincerity, we come to this area again and this hotel is available, we will be staying here!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

General Manager... W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
I love to hear it! I see you stayed in one of our 2 room Family Suites which is an outstanding value and can easily accommodate 6 people. Thank you for letting us know how you feel as we continue to strive to provide a clean, safe and friendly environment for all of our guests. Come again soon!

Ettrick, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The hotel is of recent construction, the rooms are clean the breakfast is good and the price is reasonable. There are a 2 family type restaurants with-in walking distance and a bar & grill with great food across the highway.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share with us and others the reasons you enjoyed staying here. We are the newest hotel in the area and offer a great value to our customers. We look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to show you that great service is a tradition we are proud of.

Sussex, WI, United States
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stayed in the 2-room suite at this hotel with my parents and 2 children and have to say that the entire experience exceeded our expectations. The 2-room suite was quite large and was perfect for travelling with a family as it had a 'living room" with a sofa-sleeper and its own TV, great for the kids! The hotel was VERY clean, the breakfast was good and the staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again if in the Plover/Stevens Point area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Wonderful! The suite you stayed in is one of our more popular ones for exactly the reasons you stated. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I appreciate that you noticed the cleanliness, too. We were recently rated the 8th cleanest hotel out of 2,400 Best Westerns in the nation and we are very proud that (last year we were #12). I hope you and your family come to visit again soon.

delafield, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was tasty and had a good variety. The room was clean with an abstract type atmosphere. The room had a fair -sized refrigerator with a small freezer compartment that we used. It also had a microwave and coffee maker which we did not use as we were not in the room for a long period of time. The bathroom was clean. The only complaint there is that we prefer when the sink area is separate from the toilet and shower area so that the wife can be applying her makeup while I take my shower. The beds were comfortable. I worried as I had forgotten to bring my pillow along, but the ones they provide are wonderful. My daughter was thankful to have an ironing board and iron in the room. The lobby area was always clean. The hallways have an abstract, pleasing décor. The pool area is clean and well stocked. The water temperature was great.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I truly love hearing from satisfied customers. My wife always travels with her own pillow, too. But I hear from so many of our guests that the pillows here are great. We also take great pride in keeping this one of the cleanest hotels in the nation. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Wokingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Having stayed in several hotels during my stay in the US the Best Western Plover was slightly disappointing.
The rooms are of a good size and of reasonable quality but the decor is mainly dark colours and hence not welcoming.
The location is not good as it is away from the main town.
The breakfast was perfectly ok. Staff were friendly and efficient.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your latest stay with us and I am sorry you found it less than satisfactory.Some people enjoy the location being in a quieter setting, others want to be closer to town. I'm glad you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and we do pride ourselves on providing great customer service with a friendly and professional staff. Next time you're in the area I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Front Desk Supervisor
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plover
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 5 in Plover
AmericInn Plover-Stevens Point
Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Stevens Point
Sleep Inn And Suites Wisconsin Rapids
Sleep Inn And Suites Wisconsin R...
#3 of 7 in Wisconsin Rapids
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Stevens Point
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Stevens...
#11 of 13 in Stevens Point

Been to Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!