“Good real Mexican cuisine!”
Review of La Pachanga - CLOSED

La Pachanga
Cuisines: Mexican
Plover, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good real Mexican cuisine!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

A friend told me about this place...never heard of it before. Apparently these guys don't advertise, which is a shame for them. This place is EXCELLENT! Fast and very friendly service, 8 flavors of Margueritas. The food is a better example of Mexican food than any place in the area, including El Mezcal. This restaurant is worth a visit, I plan on heading out there again soon!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Rob H

Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“Nice food at good prices”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at the restaurant three times. It speciality is pork, so I go with some form of it each time. It is REAL pork, not some kind of mystery meat. Good pork flavor. We like it well enough to have taken two other couples to the restaurant. Nice people running the place too. the carved chairs were done by a family member.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank wmcca
Wisconsin
“Variety, quality - not just another Tex-Mex. Esta rico!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We visit Mexico every year, and we're weary of Midwestern "Mexican" restuarants that cater to the 5 lb. ground beef burrito with cheese crowd. Coming to La Pachange ("the party"), the first thing that impressed us was the multipage menu with its extensive seafood choices, cooked in styles (a la plancha, veracruz) we know from Mexico. And other great things like vegetarian fajitas. Choice of corn or flour tortillas. Cheerful, fast service. Our meals were perfectly prepared, delicious! The only disappointment was that the restaurant was so empty on a Friday night. Please eat here, bring your friends, La Pachanga is the best Mexican in the area!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank timmind
“Quite a surprise”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant recently opened and we were looking for something different than El Mezcal. The service was quite good and the food surprised me. The don burrito was quickly consumed by my oldest son, vegetarian fajitas disappeared almost as fast as the shrimp quesadilla. I had the chicken and chori which was quite good.

1 Thank Jpfive