“Nice dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

The service was good and so was the food. However if you want to visit with friends during dinner this might not b the place unless you go early. Acoustics were bad with a high ceiling as well as the noises from the open kitchen.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was just yards away from my hotel, the Hampton Inn. The service was outstanding and the atmosphere and drink menu were wonderful. The food was good, but a little soggy and salty. Perhaps it is just what I chose to order. Would come here again.

1  Thank Kathy K
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Living within driving distance of Christian's Bistro is great! Travel to other locales pales in comparison - I forever think ohh Christian would have done this so much better! Lunch, dinner, brunch menu on Saturdays - every meal, every time - awesome. My only complaint is my standards have been raised to a level most other restauranteurs have no chance of fulfilling.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The food preparation is top notch as is presentation. Ambiance is decent, but not spectacular. Being able to see the kitchen is cute, but really the dining area needs to be quiet and calm. Service was excellent. My major complaint is that menu choices seem quite limited, especially for vegetarians.

1  Thank SamiSay
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I actually dont think the prices are "that" bad. Our bill for two would have been in the 40 dollar range if we didn't get carried away with trying some desserts and drinks. Our food was really good (both had fish, and Im not a big fish guy). The service was real nice. It was a tad bit loud but that happens. We did make reservations because we werent sure on how busy it would be. The chef also gave out macaroni bites on the house which I thought was a nice gesture. Will be going back