“Band Aids and Ketchup- INFAMOUS DAVES”
Review of Famous Daves

Famous Daves
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We wanted to try something different then the usual about a month ago. So we chose this Famous Dave's BBQ on Hwy 50 or also referred 75th St next to Olive Garden. We sat down and discussed what we would share for dinner and made our choice of the combo platter for two. While were sitting there talking, I decided to move the ketchup bottle and a few other items to wipe the table some more, (personal issue) and as I turned over the ketchup bottle staring right at us was a "USED BAND-AID".
When I say USED BAND-AID, I mean that it had DRIED BLOOD on it as if it was on someone's finger prior to its current location.
It only led us to believe in our minds, "what else are they not cleaning" and who is ensuring that items on the table are cleaned every evening or prior to a new guest sitting to eat.
Needless to say we got up, told the management and left INFAMOUS DAVES and went to RED ROBINS for our usual delicious burger and endless fries.
Your choice .... not ours ever again!

Only wish I would have taken a photo to validate this dining disaster.

1  Thank EbonynIvory