“Good for Kenosha”
Review of Asian Taste

Asian Taste
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 3, 2012

The service here is good and the food is decent. Not the best Chinese food but the best in the area. You can dine in, get delivery and call ahead and the prices are decent.

There are newer reviews for Asian Taste

Reviewed January 13, 2012

I recently stayed nearby at The Holiday Inn Express and the front desk staff recommended Asian Taste to me. I was looking for Thai food and maybe Chinese that night. When I saw the menu at the hotel my first thought was it's basic and I've seen it before. Maybe I've seen it before but I am SO GLAD that I went. I went and ordered take out.
I ordered shrimp and chicken with mixed vegetables. I ordered their healthy stir fried/steamed version with white sauce on the side. I also ordered hot & sour soup.
First for quantity. The serving size for both was large and plentiful and a great value for what you paid.
Now the quality. The quality of my main dish was FANTASTIC. Fresh tasting and flavorful and that's without adding any sauce. When I order Chinese food I order mixed vegetables just about every time. The vegetables I received in my order were some of the biggest freshest ones I can ever remember receiving in any Chinese restaurant I've visited. They were also plentiful.

My hot & sour soup was also plentiful and had a nice zing to it.

If in the area I will definitely return here. Just writing this review my mouth is watering and the owner and his staff deserve the recognition for their fine food.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

We have been to almost every Chinese restaurant in Kenosha and Racine and would recommend this one first. The flavors and choices are far above all the others. All the ingredients are fresh and cooked when you order. Most service seemed to be carry-out while we were there. We stayed in having a 3 1/2 year old. They brought the food to our table very promptly and it was as always great. We have never had fresher and cooked any way you would like.