DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
$114
$75
$58
Sun Inn Motel(Winthrop Harbor)
$55
  • Breakfast included
La Villa Motel(Winthrop Harbor)
$65
$89
$59
$89
$84
All reviewsoutlet mallchancery restaurantwedding receptionrenaissance fairedouble treeacross the streetattached restaurantroom servicenice hotellooked greatrestaurant baroff the highwayfree breakfastking suitetake advantagethe entire hotelchecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2014

My wife and I stayed one night in this hotel, and other than a non-functioning adjustable bed (which we did not discover until the morning after) it was a pleasant stay. The room and bathroom were clean. The bedding was luxurious with ample pillows. Nice towels and other amenities in the bath. Overall, a very good hotel. The room price was higher than it should be, but that seems to be the way these days. We would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard V
Renee W, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your details are amazing! I am sorry you did not enjoy the sleep-number bed. Please feel free to ask for help with the comfort level, or ask for a standard pillow-top the next time you stay with us. We will be happy to help in any way we can!

Reviewed August 30, 2014

The hotel is convenient to Six Flags, Outlets and much more. Family or Business, just perfect. Nice size pool, good family restaurant. Nice people, helpful, and welcoming. Chicago is South, Milwaukee North. One location covers both cities. Wasn't that helpful?

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Cruiser17

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to you returning the next time you are in town!

Reviewed August 28, 2014

I highly recommend the Radisson Hotel in Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin. The staff and accommodations are the best anywhere. I travel throughout the year and always look forward to my return visit. The Chancery restaurant is always welcoming, food is great and the value is even better.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank William B
Renee W, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!
I have passed your review out to the entire team. We look forward to your return in the future!

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Reviewed August 27, 2014

The hotel was in the location I was looking for and there was a shuttle, which was very handy. But my room had a king sized sleep number bed which was very uncomfortable no matter what setting I used. I was alone in the room and had looked forward to streching out in a big bed but instead I was stuck on one side or the other with a big ridge down the center. The room smelled like men's cologne (yuk!) and the room service was inaccurate. The positive part was the in-room jacuzzi tub which was very nice to have. Thumbs up on that part, more hotels should have those.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Carole J
Renee W, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you did not like the sleep-number bed. We have many guests that love the sleep-number beds. But, for those who prefer a traditional mattress we have them as well. Please ask for a traditional mattress when making your reservations. I have also spoken to the chancery about the accuracy of room service order and they will be working diligently to insure this does not occur again.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review. See you next year for the Ren Faire!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

As always we had a very nice stay. We have stayed there at least 12 times over the years and always had a good experience. Never had any problems checking in or out. Smells nice and clean and looks nice and clean. We usually stay in a room but opted for a suite this time. My hubby liked being able to shut the door to the bedroom while I spoke on the phone (I'm a bit loud).

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We appreciate the compliments.
The suites are nice, separate areas for families to spread out in.

We look forward to your return when you are in the area!