“I got stuffed”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Williamsburg, Iowa
“I got stuffed”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast and ordered what they call "The M". It was the following all piled together: hashbrowns, eggs, ham steak, huge buttermilk biscuits all drenched in a meaty sausage gravy. Dang was it good! Had it with coffee and kept it around $10. I won't eat again today. Saw the reviews about being dirty. On the contrary, it was neat and clean. Service was perfect.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Rob_and_kids

Black Creek, Wisconsin
“WARNING!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This place was down right disgusting... Very very dirty....Sitting at my table I could see Inches of dust on the other tables, the window ledges, ledges on the back of the booths....Food was not good at all...Makes me wonder what the kitchen looks like, if the dining area was so dirty makes me believe the kitchen was prob. worse.. :( I was concerned about going in when there was only one other car in the lot (should of known better) But thought we wld give it a try. BAD CHOICE.

• Visited April 2013
Galena, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mold on Bread...disintegrating fries... so, so burger”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I am not even sure how to explain this... the fries must have been completely and utterly freezer burned for months!!! and then dumped into the fry oil! They actually were like dust! Also, my friend had mold on his bun! No kidding... not good!

• Visited March 2013
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States
“best burgers”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

hands down, the best burger I have ever had. I got the build your own burger and my boyfriend ordered the Wisconsin Pride burger. The service isn't the best, but the food more than makes up for it.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank habraatz
Livingston, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Excellent Burgers!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I suggest the Wisconsin Pride Burger, The Terminator Burger, and The Garlic Cheese Curds are AMAZING! We have not had a bad meal yet from Take 2, we will keep going back.

• Visited December 2012