“WARNING!!”
Review of Take 2 Restaurant - CLOSED

Take 2 Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This place was down right disgusting... Very very dirty....Sitting at my table I could see Inches of dust on the other tables, the window ledges, ledges on the back of the booths....Food was not good at all...Makes me wonder what the kitchen looks like, if the dining area was so dirty makes me believe the kitchen was prob. worse.. :( I was concerned about going in when there was only one other car in the lot (should of known better) But thought we wld give it a try. BAD CHOICE.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I am not even sure how to explain this... the fries must have been completely and utterly freezer burned for months!!! and then dumped into the fry oil! They actually were like dust! Also, my friend had mold on his bun! No kidding... not good!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

hands down, the best burger I have ever had. I got the build your own burger and my boyfriend ordered the Wisconsin Pride burger. The service isn't the best, but the food more than makes up for it.

1  Thank habraatz
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I suggest the Wisconsin Pride Burger, The Terminator Burger, and The Garlic Cheese Curds are AMAZING! We have not had a bad meal yet from Take 2, we will keep going back.

1  Thank Shaunandjessica O
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Eaten here before & food was good but had slow service. Returned today with party of 6 and were told 10 min wait by hostess. While waiting, a 10 table and 2 table entered and were told at least 20 min wait. Both left b/c it was 1 pm. When seated- realized there were only 5 other tables total- 3 were already eating and there were 3 servers (one server had time to check her cell phone repeatedly). Would estimate 85% of the restaurant was empty. The server came to our table and our greeting was her explaining how busy she was. She explained we couldn't order our entrees for 10 min b/c the kitchen was backed up. We ordered our drinks and when she delivered them- we ordered cheese curds for an appetizer. The server responded with "um- can you just enjoy your drinks instead?"- she ended with saying she would put the appetizer order in but had no guarantees. The appetizer actually arrived in good time- we wouldn't have noticed a wait if the server didn't keep bringing it up. She honestly had no sense of customer service. Her communication was very odd and she kept talking about how busy she was. She never treated us like we were the customer or our experience mattered. She volunteered to bring a pitcher of water (so she wouldn't "have to keep running around filling up our glasses" (her quote)) and forgot- we had to ask for it about 15 min later b/c she didn't check on us. She delivered it with an excuse. We wouldn't have minded if the restaurant was actually busy- but we truthfully can't figure out why she kept saying it. When we left- the restaurant had 0 tables.
Advice to the management would be to train staff on customer experience/service and try to never turn away business- especially when there are only 6 total tables. If the kitchen is backed up- a free dessert or drink goes a long way as a gesture of thanks for waiting. I would reevaluate some of the staff- 3 of the people in our group were former waitresses (so we can understand more then usual perhaps)- however our server had no customer service or filter. Would think twice before visiting again b/c twice the customer service was off.

2  Thank kmroot