“A Qdoba knock-off that mostly misses”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #49 of 87 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“A Qdoba knock-off that mostly misses”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

It seems like they have an equal for the Qdoba chain of restaurants, but their food just misses the mark. I blame the meats . . they are always dry and bland. They do have an excellent choice of salsas at the salsa bar to go with your complementarity chips. I've eaten here about a dozen times and have to say Qdoba just has better tasting food.

Visited November 2011

“YUK!”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

The staff are rude and unsanitary. I saw a guy walk from bathroom with his gloves on to the
"sauce bar" and refill the sauces. Not sure what was on his glove from the bathroom but I know it probably made it into the sauce. The kids working behind the counter were rude and try to hurry you out of their restaurant. It looks like it's a hangout for younger kids who like to drink - there were kids who clearly appeared under aged drinking in Moe's.

• Visited June 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Wow worst manager ever”
Reviewed April 19, 2011

I have eaten out at least twice a week for 37 years and never have I been treated more rudely. I was having a beer and watching a baseball game, made a couple of friendly comments to the manager/owner who was cleaning tables, he treated me like absolute scum that he was trying to rub off of a table. I have been treated rudely before but this was absolutely unacceptable behavior. It's amazing that some people CHOOSE to work in the service industry and then treat their customers as if they hate them.

• Visited April 2011
Wisconsin
“we will not return - even with a free coupon”
Reviewed May 30, 2010

I recently went to Moe's with my daughter because I received a free entree coupon for my birthday. Turns out the birthday coupon must be for the cheapest item - not for the item the person celebrating the birthday orders - had I known this - it is not stated on the coupon - I would not have ordered the overpriced 'junior' burrito for her.
Moe's is overpriced to begin with but then also charges extra for many toppings. Next time we want a quick burrito we'll go to Qdoba or Chipotle

Midwest US
“Large burritos, service so-so”
Reviewed October 9, 2009

Tried it once, they had good food, very large burritos, average price, but service was very slow... lots of families there with kids running around, not sure if it is that way all the time but difficult to talk due to noise and slow service to get food